Elder Flower Tincture is traditionally used to help relieve symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections such as colds, coughs and nasal congestion. It’s also useful for fevers as a diaphoretic.
Elderflowers are filled with pollen, so a small dose of this tincture before the typical allergy season will help ward off allergies!
- Can be taken as a natural expectorant
- Great for seasonal allergies
- Made in Canada from Canadian Elder flowers
- Certified Organic
- No added water or fructose
- Better resistance to heat and light than European elderberry
- Approved by Health Canada