When Montezuma was drinking his “Nectar of the Gods”, a brew that combined cocao beans with vanilla, honey, and chiles, he knew what he was doing. Just a bit of heat generated from those chiles will wake up your system with just the right amount of stimulation. It’s subtle so it won’t overwhelm your senses, yet it provides a gentle prod with warmth for your digestion and circulation.
Montezuma and his Maya neighbours knew how to create exciting flavour that is worthy of the Gods. Roasted coffee and chocolate notes from ramon seeds blended with cacao, vanilla and chile — now this is truly an exalted beverage from the New World brought to you courtesy of Teeccino!
Features & Benefits:
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, cocoa and ramon seeds
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium
- 1 g of soluble fiber per serving
Brew and serve, just like coffee!
Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramon seeds, natural chocolate flavour, organic cocoa, chile flakes. May contain trace amounts of almonds.